10 Lessons for Overcoming Addiction
Helpful insights from a man who has walked the long, hard road of recovery.
Here is the Table of Contents:
- You Won't Get Free Without the Truth
- Addiction Started Somewhere and Sometime Before the First Taste; Find Out Where!
- Freedom Requires Accountability
- One-on-One is Truly a Must If You Are to Walk Free
- Pain is Important -- Embrace the Pain!
- Read, Listen, Write
- Freedom Grows in Groups
- Don't Break an Axle on the Speed Bumps (Relapse)
- Who is Your Higher Power? Only One Leads to True Freedom
- No Recovery is Complete Without Helping Others